Recruitment - Training - Business Consultancy
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch for free, no obligation, advice and guidance!
- Under no circumstances will information be sold or made available to marketing agencies or similar parties not directly involved with Fluido.
- When you fill out an application form (either in hard copy or on-line), Fluido collects and stores that information for future reference. Generally the information we collect includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and interest types.
- Fluido will, at all times, collect personal information in a fair and lawful manner.
- Fluido Database comprises the following personal User information, held on-line by Fluido (for the avoidance of doubt, the below detailed information will be the maximum amount held on-line by Fluido):
- name, address & telephone number(s);
- e-mail address;
- date of birth (security purposes);
- transaction details associated with the Fluido Reminder Service; and Interest types.
- Fluido may also use your e-mail address to send you various Fluido Reminder Service and marketing communications from time to time. Fluido will give Users the option of not receiving further communications of this nature and it is our policy to only email customers who give us permission to do so.
Use of Information
- Personal User information including your e-mail address will be used for the purposes of ensuring the proper functioning of the Fluido Reminder Service, and subject to the restrictions set out in paragraph 4(iii), for the marketing, planning, product development and research requirements of Fluido and its Partners.
- Fluido will not use or disclose or permit the use or disclosure of personal User information that could be used to identify an individual User in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Fluido Reminder Service in relation to the User in question (for example, to confirm membership and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, to notify the User of any relevant dates or events nominated by the User, to seek the User’s views on the operation of the Fluido Reminder Service in order to improve User service, to ensure the integrity of transactions between Users and Partners and to communicate promotional offers and special events);
- where the personal User information is to be used by Fluido on behalf of a Partner for marketing, planning, product development and research and where:
- the personal User information does not include the name of the User; and
- the Partner is bound by a confidentiality agreement with Fluido under which the personal User information may not be used for mailing purposes or in any other way to make contact with the User;
- when Fluido is required by law to disclose the personal User information in which case only information that is required to be disclosed will be disclosed; or when the User specifically consents to the use or disclosure of their personal information.
- Fluido undertakes to give proper and responsible consideration to privacy issues associated with the introduction of new marketing devices or technology.
- On termination of membership, the User’s contact details will be noted as closed, and after 12 months of non-usage User’s contact details will be deleted from the Fluido Database. Fluido will ensure that all User information is destroyed thereafter in a safe and secure manner.
Users Right to Opt Out
- From time to time, promotional offers and special events will be communicated to Users. Users have the right to opt out of these additional communications and can do so by requesting this in writing to Fluido at (mailto:email@example.com or mail to Fluido Limited, 4 Roebuck Avenue, Funtley, Fareham, PO15 6TN).
- Fluido undertakes to take reasonable steps necessary to ensure that User information is secure from any unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Cookies may be used on some areas of our website. A cookie is a small file placed on a User’s hard drive which tracks website navigation. For example, a cookie can be used to store registration information so that a User does not need to re-enter it on subsequent visits. If you are concerned about cookies, the “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Fluido note that a User can refuse or disable a cookie and still fully navigate our website. In order to collect User statistics Fluido may also anonymously log information, and identify categories of Users by items such as domains and browser types.
Access to Information
- Subject to requirements of law, and upon request from a User, Fluido will provide the User with access to information we have obtained regarding the User. Users may request to access personal information by telephoning us on +44 (0)1329 88123, emailing us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Fluido Limited, 4 Roebuck Avenue, Funtley, Fareham, PO15 6TN.
- Fluido encourages Users to update any incorrect contact details.
Unsubscribe from Fluido Database
- To unsubscribe from Fluido Database please send an e-mail to mailto:email@example.com, requesting that User be unsubscribed from the Fluido Database. Once Fluido have received your email, Fluido will remove your personal details from Fluido Database as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
- If you do not wish to receive direct marketing offers from Fluido, please let us know by writing to Fluido Limited, 4 Roebuck Avenue, Funtley, Fareham, PO15 6TN, or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org